Register Now: 16 June – Panel Discussion – Generations Working Together
Tuesday, 16th June, 2015, 18.00 – 21.00
University of Oxford, Andrew Wiles Building, Mathematical Institute
The number of older people in the UK is set to rise significantly. What will this mean for the UK’s workforce? How will it impact younger generations? Are we doing enough to nurture younger talent? A fascinating project by the Government Office for Science is set to unveil the challenges and opportunities of an ageing society. This Foresight Future of an Ageing Population Project is chaired by the University of Oxford’s Professor Sarah Harper (Oxford Institute of Population Ageing).
Lynn Shepherd (Executive Chair of Venturefest Oxford)
Professor Andrew Hamilton (Vice-Chancellor of the University of Oxford)
- Maire Brankin (Executive Coach, Oxford Executive Coaching)
- Will Hutton (Principal, Herford College, University of Oxford)
- Mark Evans (Chief Executive Officer of Adaptix, NED and Founder of Mirada, Non-Executive Chair of Cydar)
- Dr John Boyle (Managing Director, Oxford Computer Consultants; Chairman, The Oxford Trust)
- Steve Burgess (Chief Executive Officer, The Oxford Trust)
Chaired by: Professor Sarah Harper (Director, the Oxford Institute of Population Ageing)
19.30 Wine Reception
Please register to email@example.com
The event is organised in collaboration with the University of Oxford and Venturefest, and is free of charge to attend.