University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford, OX1 2JD
- Tel 01865 270201
University of Oxford
Oxford University is one of the world’s top universities and it plays a pivotal role in the local, regional and national economies. As one of the world’s foremost research institutions the University attracts one of the highest levels of external research funding of any UK university.
Oxford University is world renowned for its research and knowledge exchange activity, which includes:
- Researching real world problems and providing high calibre research impact for the benefit of society
- Providing world-class consultancy, specialist facilities and equipment
- Spinning out new technology companies – It is among the most successful European universities at spinning commercial ventures out of academic research, with over 70 technology-based companies having their origins in the University.
- Licensing cutting-edge technology patents and software.
- Providing support for new and small companies – owning one of the few UK science parks that combine university research with start-up accommodation for established companies, and is home to a number of incubators for emerging companies, and provides technology consultancy services
- Supplying high quality graduates and post-graduates to organisations locally, nationally and internationally
- Providing flexible, part-time short and accredited programmes specially designed to fit around professionals’ working lives
- Providing support and mentoring for entrepreneurs
The University seeks to play an active role in attracting investors to participate with us in building innovation in the local, regional and national economies.