Pitching for Success
Thank you to all the companies that took part in Pitching for Success at Venturefest Oxford on 29th June. From the record 50+ applications to the fantastic 20 companies that were put forward on the day.
The winners of the two sessions were DryGro and Green Unit. With the £1,000 prize, voted for by the audience in a final vote went to DryGro. With runners up Utonomy, Capillary Film Technology and Meteor Power.
Thank you also to all the Pitching for Success supporting companies that provide valuable prizes for our winners and runners up!
- Laytons – will engage with one winner to support legal needs on a mutually agreed basis.
- EY – will provide a half day ‘strategy workshop’ for winning company and its Director(s).
- Dehns – will provide a tailored IP review, assessing your existing and potential IP.
- Richardsons Chartered Accountants – will provide payroll service to March 2017 for up to five employees.
- Focus Oxford – will provide a Risk Management & Business Insurance Consultation from our Commercial Insurance Team and Life Assurance, Keyperson Insurance & Pensions Consultation from Financial Advice Team.
- Oxford Innovation – Use of a professional virtual office service (telephone answering and postal mailing address) for 12 months at one of its 22 Innovation Centres.
- The best potential investment will have the opportunity to pitch at an OION Showcase.
Don’t forget Pitchfest will be back this Autumn – keep an eye on the website and social media for date and venue details.
Pitching Companies at Venturefest Oxford
On 29th June, twenty companies pitched for the opportunity to receive up to £10k in support services and a cash prize of £1,000.
The morning session featured: Booking Live, DryGro, EnzBond, Justo, Utonomy, Bibliotech, Green Sea Guard, Hustle, Informatics Matters, TrustonTap
The afternoon session featured: Capillary Film Technology, Copernicus, Green Unit, Hip Impact Protection, Oxford Learning Solutions, Figr, Hoxy Tronic, LawyerFair, Meteor Power, The Curve